How much will it cost?
Renting a dumpster for the first time can be stressful. What size do you need? What are the dumping restrictions in Denver South? What’s the cost going to be?
Lucky for you, we’ve taken the guesswork out of it to help you make a more educated decision.
We currently offer 4-yard, 10-yard, 15-yard and 20-yard dumpster sizes in South Denver. When we deliver a dumpster to your location, you can be sure the dumpsters will arrive promptly, clean, well-maintained and easy to operate.
Our South Denver dumpsters are all designed to be residential friendly meaning that we can fit down those narrow city streets and deliver your dumpster rental into your slim driveway, with ease. Before the dumpster rental is placed on your property, Bin There Dump That South Denver will make use of its unique delivery method and place wooden boards under the dumpster so that the dumpster rental never actually touches your property, eliminating most opportunities to damage it.Dumpster Restrictions:
- No Hazardous Waste (e.g.: explosive, flammable, toxic or corrosive – propane tanks, gasoline, motor oils, paints, car batteries).
- No Bio-Hazardous Waste and No Biomedical Waste (e.g.: needles, syringes, lancets).
- No Dirt or Masonry Products (e.g.: bricks or concrete).
- No Car and Truck Tires.
- We cannot accept items containing Freon (refrigerators, AC units, etc.).
The Fine Print:
- Dumpsters are NOT to be filled past wall height. If the dumpster is filled too high, it will not be picked up and an extra fee may be charged.
- Please try to book your dumpster 24 hours in advance to ensure your bin will be delivered when you need it.
- Payment is required upon dumpster order.
- We accept both MasterCard and VISA.
- Dumpster rentals are for 6 days. Pick-up occurs within 24-48 hours of your call. PRICES SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE. AS OF September 19th, 2016
**Hazardous Waste Penalties - $10.00 to $25.00 will be charged per hazardous waste material and/or tire(s) found in the dumpster. **